If you’ve shied away from strength training because you think it’s going to blow up your arms, making you look like a cartoon-character bodybuilder, you’re not alone. Many women avoid using weights because they don’t want to get “buff.” But the truth is, adding strength and resistance training to your workout routine comes with a number of benefits, with toned, attractive muscles being just one of many.
Tagged: bone health
When it comes to bones, calcium always grabs the spotlight. But there’s another important nutrient working hard behind the scenes to support bone structure and formation…
When it comes to minerals, calcium rocks! This crucial nutrient is known for its role in supporting healthy, hardy bones and teeth, so it’s no surprise that calcium supplements are abundant.
But is yours made from… actual rocks?
What’s hot (and not) in health today? Let’s explore the latest health trends and info, including health-supporting antioxidants and fire-starting sunscreens.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.