The Fitness Edge is not just about fitness and nutrition. It’s about performing better and more efficiently in every aspect of life. That’s why I want to discuss a part of your body you might be neglecting: your brain. Beyond a solid nutrition program and exercising regularly, there are a few natural ways you can support brain power. If you want to nourish your brain with nutrients that promote healthy memory, better mood and more, here are some supplements you should know about.
Tagged: brain health
As a mom, I’m always concerned about the health of my boys — but not just their physical fitness. With kids back in school, the focus is now on their mental toughness. You want to be sure they’re getting the nutrients their growing brains need to absorb every ounce of information (hey, a Mom can dream, right?).
Possibly one of the tastiest research studies ever conducted, a physician set out to evaluate whether chocolate consumption increases intelligence not just in individuals but in entire populations. Published in the New England Journal of Medicine, his research showed a link between consuming chocolate and winning Nobel prizes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.