Fitness and nutrition enthusiasts will tell you that the most important meal of the day is not breakfast, but the post-workout meal. In a very general way, I am in agreement. The body is absolutely primed for recovery and absorption of nutrients following an intense training session, probably more so than in the morning when most people eat breakfast. Though I place more emphasis on post-workout nutrition than pre-workout nutrition, what you consume before your workout can have a substantial impact on performance and recovery as well.
Tagged: branched chain amino acids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.