A superfood duo, maca and matcha make a latte unlike any other! What are these mysterious ingredients? Maca is the powdered root of a South American plant, said to have fueled the endless energy of ancient Incan warriors and prized today for its exceptional nutrient profile, which includes protein, minerals and more. Matcha is a type of Japanese green tea preferred for its potency—up to 10 times the antioxidant powder of ordinary teas! This recipe combines the two in a foamy drink to start your morning strong.
Tagged: breakfast drink
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.