Saturday mornings wouldn’t be the same without pancakes! This weekend, skip the super-sweet syrup and serve these crispy, rich Coconut Corn Cakes with a side of your favorite nut butter. No milk or eggs are needed, and a scoop of protein powder added to the batter makes a delicious and healthy breakfast treat.
Tagged: breakfast recipes
If you’ve got some extra brown rice leftover from last night’s stir-fry dinner, today’s breakfast is going to be a breeze! Stir in a scoop of almond butter, some applesauce, a pinch of cinnamon and a few other simple ingredients for a delightful, belly-warming bowl of porridge. Top with fresh berries for added antioxidants and sweetness.
The holiday season may be on its way out, but the color green is here to stay! Blend up a banana-berry smoothie, then toss in a handful of veggies, some chia seeds and a scoop of vegan protein powder for a revitalizing, nutrient-packed drink.
Oatmeal is a filing and healthy breakfast that’s easy to prepare, but it can get boring when the same ingredients are used to make every bowl. Jazz up your next batch with two simple additions—one of which you probably already have on hand.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.