From dog jogs to walks for breast cancer, there’s an event for whatever cause hits close to home. If you’re looking for a way to support a cause, an issue or a loved one, I strongly urge you to consider a charity race. I say this not just for the physical benefits (which come with training for the event), but because you’ll gain a lot emotionally and may even find new life-long goals. Read more →
Tagged: breast cancer awareness
Boobs. Knockers. Ta-tas. Jugs. There are a dozen different names for breasts. And for all that we spend inordinate amounts of time talking about breasts and their place in American culture, what we most certainly do not talk about enough is breast cancer. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s take a moment to consider our breasts, not as part of our sexual anatomy, but as part of our bodies that need maintenance and care to ensure we live long and healthy lives.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.