Brie is a mild, slightly sweet cheese that pairs particularly well with pears. Layer thin slices of each on crusty, whole grain bread for a sensational gourmet-style sandwich simple enough for anyone to make. A creative condiment takes the place of typical toppings, adding the perfect flavor contrast (and keeping the calorie count down!).
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.