Beach and seashore weather may be gone, but this time of the year brings its own special kind of healthy pleasures. I’m talking about apples. Dozens of varieties are available at supermarkets and, if you’re lucky, at nearby orchards. Apples are rich in a substance called quercetin – an antioxidant flavonol (part of the flavonoid family) — which is associated with a number of health benefits.*
We’ve all enjoyed memorable meals. But for some people who have difficulties digesting food, the memory of what they’ve eaten lingers longer than it should. Even worse, when digestion is weak, which often happens when a person is under stress, the body can’t extract and absorb the valuable nutrients in food.
Here are three supplements which, when taken with meals, may help support healthy digestion.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.