Who doesn’t love a mid-week Mexican fiesta? Make yours vegan and gluten free with this creative quesadilla, stuffed with sautéed veggies, dairy-free “cheese” and brown rice (not whole wheat!) tortillas. Don’t worry about deep-frying dangers, either. This festive favorite is lightly browned in heart-friendly olive oil for the perfect crispy coating to all the veggielicious goodness inside.
Tagged: brown rice tortilla
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.