Sunscreen is truly an all-season skincare essential. Daily application aids in reducing wrinkles, brown spots, discoloration and even the threat of skin cancer. This may be enough to prompt you to wear sunscreen during a day at the beach. But are you protecting certain sensitive body parts in these unsuspecting places?
Tagged: brown spots
I recently received a question from a reader about diminishing the appearance of freckles and brown spots – something I have personally struggled with for most of my life. Don’t get me wrong, freckles are fine. They’re adorable!
But if you’re looking to even out skin tone and keep new freckles and spots to a minimum, there are a few things you can do:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.