Bruschetta seems like a trendy, modern appetizer, but it actually dates back to 15th century Italy when hunks of bread were rubbed with garlic and olive oil, topped with seasonings and heated to a crisp over open flames on a grill. This updated version gets its rich, smoky flavor from sundried tomatoes and feta cheese, with chopped cashews sprinkled on for added crunch. Use storebought Italian bread to save time!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.