I have straight, fine, almost-black hair. As a little girl, I wanted nothing more than to wake up one morning with a head of Cindy-Brady-like blond sausage curls. This dream never came true, of course, but 30 years later, I did give birth to a beautiful little girl with a head full of dark blond ringlets. As much as I’ve lived vicariously through her precious locks—oh, how those springy curls went “boing!” when they were in tiny toddler pigtails—her dream hair brought with it more than I thought I’d bargained for. Namely: tangles.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.