You could set the timer and trudge through another half hour on the treadmill in a crowded, stuffy gym. Or, high tail it out of there and burn 200 calories doing something you actually enjoy! Exercise doesn’t have to be a chore. In fact, if you choose activities that interest you or keep you entertained, you’re much more likely to stick with a program that ultimately reveals a healthier, slimmer you.
Tagged: burn fat
Most people are aware that exercise alone won’t magically transform the body. Spot reduction, or exercising a specific part of the body to lose fat, just isn’t effective. However, there are some steps you can take to address stubborn belly fat, with exercise, diet and supplements all playing a part.
“Abs are made in the kitchen.” This is one of my favorite quotes, because it emphasizes how important proper nutrition and supplementation are to achieving that firm and toned body. But not only is it important to eat right but to eat at the right times. To simplify things, I’ve broken down the when and why of nutrition for optimum fat burning. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.