Ooey gooey chocolate, fluffy marshmallow goodness and crispy graham crackers — everyone likes s’mores! It’s just a fact of life. But for kids who can’t eat gluten, s’mores are usually just another treat on a long list of foods that are off-limits — until now!
Tagged: cacao bars
Turn a family weekend on the lake into a wellness retreat! There’s nothing like waking up to ta sunrise over still water. That’s why you have to grab those few precious moments of quiet, untouched nature while it lasts. Make the most of a long weekend by reveling in what the great outdoors has to offer from dawn to dusk. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.