Spicy, crystallized ginger and crunchy cashews are set into rich, dark chocolate in this elegant, irresistible candy bark. Just three ingredients and two hours are all you need to create a perfect dessert or impressive holiday gift!
Tagged: candy recipe
Fill your holiday candy dish with something sweet and healthy. Pop some cashews in the oven, then toss with a simple honey-brown sugar glaze, spiced just slightly with a dash of cayenne.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.