Cooking with black beans is easy—tuck them into burritos, stir them into chili, mix with a mound of rice. White beans, on the other hand, have appeal, but…how can they be used? Thanks to this recipe, you don’t need to think twice about adding a can of cannellinis to your cart. Simply simmer them in vegetable broth along with some black beans and seasonings, then puree with Greek yogurt for a smooth and savory soup.
Tagged: cannellini beans
Traditional pate is made from meat, but this vegan version combines rich walnuts and hearty white beans for a similar texture and unique flavor! Serve chilled as an appetizer with fresh-cut veggies or gluten free crackers, or keep some in your refrigerator for a quick and tasty sandwich spread.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.