Cooking with black beans is easy—tuck them into burritos, stir them into chili, mix with a mound of rice. White beans, on the other hand, have appeal, but…how can they be used? Thanks to this recipe, you don’t need to think twice about adding a can of cannellinis to your cart. Simply simmer them in vegetable broth along with some black beans and seasonings, then puree with Greek yogurt for a smooth and savory soup.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.