Ranch dressing has a bad rap (all those calories and fat grams…yuck!). Drizzle on something different with this creamy concoction, made from silky-smooth olive oil, fresh lemon juice, zesty Dijon mustard and a creative, zippy addition: capers. Not a veggie, not a fruit, capers are actually tiny, unopened flower buds from a prickly bush found in Mediterranean countries. Pickled, they’re naturally salty—so you won’t need to sprinkle on any extra!
Craving something crunchy? Put down that bag of chips and make yourself one of these crispy, nutritious “cakes” instead. Homemade cashew cheese is spread over a brown rice cake, then topped with rich sundried tomatoes, tasty capers and a sprinkling of hemp seeds. A quick toast in the oven and you’ve got a satisfying snack that’s actually good for you!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
- Matt at Vitacost on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
Love shopping? Hop to it.