Interest in omega-3s continues to grow, and for good reason. Omega-3 – an essential fatty acid found in algae and certain fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines and cod – has been scientifically associated with impressive benefits. These include the ability to support cardiovascular health, maintain healthy cognitive function, support healthy moods and even influence joint comfort and flexibility.*
Tagged: cardiovascular health
From the fattening egg nog and endless piles of treats to stressful family gatherings and strenuous outdoor chores — there are plenty of reasons why the holiday season can be tough on your ticker.
How can you be kind to your heart this holiday season? Here are a few tips to live by:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.