Spring is in the air! What better way to celebrate the start of the season than to surprise your family with a fun, healthy treat? These moist and spicy carrot muffins are studded with plump raisins (or dried cranberries—your choice!) then topped with organic shredded coconut to create mini “birds’ nests.” Decorate them with organic jellybeans or use my recipe for raw macaroons to create your own candied “eggs.”
Tagged: carrot muffins
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.