Spring is in the air! What better way to celebrate the start of the season than to surprise your family with a fun, healthy treat? These moist and spicy carrot muffins are studded with plump raisins (or dried cranberries—your choice!) then topped with organic shredded coconut to create mini “birds’ nests.” Decorate them with organic jellybeans or use my recipe for raw macaroons to create your own candied “eggs.”
Bright yellow, tart and tangy, lemons are one of nature’s most versatile, delicious and healthy fruits. They add a refreshing burst of flavor to any recipe. And since they’re available year round, lemons are an accessible and affordable ingredient.
Nothing adds zest or intensity to a dish like a squeeze of lemon. You can easily brighten up the flavor of grilled foods by adding lemon juice to marinades. Or, for an added flavor boost, grill entire lemon halves and squeeze the smoky juice over your dish.
Use a fresh, fragrant lemon for this Grilled Lemon Tofu with Carrot Cashew Slaw recipe. It’s guaranteed to brighten your day!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.