The vast majority of us start the day with a cup (or three) of coffee. Surprisingly, coffee is a great source of antioxidants. Coffee can be beneficial to health and weight loss efforts when consumed at the right times, without adding excessive amounts of sugar and fat. Most flavored coffee drinks have the nutritional profile of a banana split, but these five recipes provide a tasty twist to your morning routine that will keep your mouth and waist line happy.
Tagged: casein protein
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.