Spice up ordinary taco nights with a twist on everyone’s favorite Mexican dish. This enchilada casserole is meat free but full of authentic flavor—with corn tortillas, sautéed veggies, black beans and vegan cheese, layered and baked to bubbly perfection. Sprinkle with pepitas and hemp seeds for a protein boost!
Tagged: casserole recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.