As much as we love our pets, we have to keep a close eye not to shower them with affection in the wrong form: food they shouldn’t be eating. If we’re following a healthy diet and excluding refined grains because they’re not good for us, why would we give those very same fillers to our dogs and cats?
You’re committed to living healthy, so you buy tons of organic fruits and veggies, chemical-free shampoos and toothpastes, high-quality supplements, and the list goes on. But in your quest to raise the world’s healthiest family, aren’t you forgetting someone? Perhaps that little fur-ball who sleeps comfortably by your feet?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.