After the holidays, I’m ready for some new flavors after staying quite true to the traditional holiday themes for all the Paleo events I’ve hosted between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Add to that the fact that in the height of cold season, we could all benefit from a little “heat” in our food–via garlic, cayenne and ginger–to help ward off those bugs that are all too present this time of year, and we’ve got a perfect rationale for a little spice in our recipe today!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.