Life is never stagnant, so why would you be? It’s time to change it up, bring something new and fresh into your life. Breaking out of your routine breathes new life into you. The neuro-pathways of your brain will be stimulated in new and different ways, creating a rejuvenation of sorts. You’ll see life through a different lens, with renewed vigor and increased positive feelings toward yourself and others.
The secret to any lifelong commitment is…
Oh, who am I kidding. I don’t know any secrets. In fact, I’m pretty sure there isn’t any one thing that works for every relationship. What I do know, is that the only guarantee in any relationship is change. You’re going to change, he’s going to change, your life, your finances, your health, your home, your jobs, your pets, your kids, it’s all going to change over and over again.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.