Even though we’re a mostly organic household, my kids are not immune to the marketing and advertising ploys of the big pre-packaged food companies out there. Not a grocery trip goes by where I don’t hear, “Mom, can we pleeeeeaaaase get this!” I’m working on teaching them how to find the healthy alternative to the chemical and dye filled kids’ snacks on the shelves today. So I’m coaching them through label reading and the difference between “natural” and “organic.”
Tagged: cheese crackers
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.