Go for goat cheese if you want a lighter, healthier alternative to feta or ricotta in a pasta dish. In this meatless, gluten-free Goat Cheese and Garlic Penne, its sweet-tangy creaminess complements the rich flavor of fresh garlic and basil, while a sprinkling of pine nuts adds subtle crunch.
The gift of a good meal is always appreciated! Taking time to prepare a healthy dish for someone—whether it’s a busy mom, your elderly neighbor or a friend you haven’t seen in awhile—is a thoughtful gesture that will be remembered. Send it in a casserole dish the recipient can keep, along with the recipe, for an added special touch.
This recipe for Bean and Cheese Tortilla Casserole is perfect for gift-giving. It freezes well, can be easily increased to feed more people and may be adjusted to include meat for non-vegetarians.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.