I’m not a cook. Don’t get me wrong, I make plenty of healthy and tasty meals for my family, but I don’t particularly get fancy with seasonings and spices in my pantry. I’m more of a back to basics, enjoy the natural flavor of the food type of Bombshell. That’s not to say I don’t enjoy the talents of others, I just don’t have the knack myself. What I am fabulous at, though, is discovering completely out-of-the-box ideas on how I can use all of those exotic herbs, savory seeds and spectacular spices.
Today’s blog topic comes from Facebook fan Sherri C. Do you have a topic you’d like us to feature in the VitaBlog? Share with us here or on Facebook!
Fragrance is a popular component of many personal and household products. But when you stop and smell that rose-scented lotion, you’re not actually smelling roses. In fact, “fragrance” is a vague blend of ingredients that can be hazardous to your health and the environment. Here are four compelling reasons to go fragrance-free:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.