As a mom, I’m always concerned about the health of my boys — but not just their physical fitness. With kids back in school, the focus is now on their mental toughness. You want to be sure they’re getting the nutrients their growing brains need to absorb every ounce of information (hey, a Mom can dream, right?).
If mac and cheese, chicken nuggets and pizza end up on your dinner table more often than you’d like, a “side” of multi-vitamins might be in order! Whether your kids are picky eaters, junk-food junkies or mini health nuts, a good multi can help cover any nutrient gaps in their diets, while also steering them toward healthier life habits.
Hear what international fitness model, author and mother of two Jennifer Nicole Lee has to say about getting the whole family to take vitamins in this quick, informative video.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.