Before you spoon a hefty heap of regular peanut butter into your blender, take a look at how many fat grams you’re packing into that “healthy” smoothie. Two tablespoons will set you back nearly 16 grams—not to mention 200 calories. To keep that peanutty taste without bulking up your beverage, try PBSLIM™, a powdered peanut butter made from real, roasted, non-GMO peanuts that have been pressed to remove 85% of fat calories. In this spicy drink, you’ll mix it with almond milk, protein-packed chia seeds, fiber-rich buckwheat groats and fiery chipotle powder for a filling and eye-opening breakfast.
Tagged: chia seed
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.