The Paleo diet is based on the theory that our bodies haven’t significantly changed since the Stone Age. As a result, advocates say that optimal health can be achieved by eating the foods enjoyed by the hunter-gatherer tribes who flourished during the Paleolithic era. One of the key benefits of this plan: You eliminate processed foods, so that you’re following a clean eating program, thereby avoiding potentially dangerous ingredients in processed foods such as high fructose corn syrup and white flour. In addition, you benefit from healthy fats in foods such as salmon, olive oil and nuts.
Tagged: chicken breast
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.