Roasting is a quick and easy cooking method that enhances the flavor of fresh vegetables. Surprisingly, it’s also a great way to start a healthy soup! Pop some cauliflower in the oven, then sit back and relax. In 30 minutes, combine your roasted florets with some garlic, leeks and chicken stock in a food processor. The smooth and creamy results go straight to your bowl—no stovetop step required!
Tagged: chicken stock
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.