Is your fridge stuffed with holiday leftovers? Here’s a tasty way to make some space. When you tire of turkey sandwiches, use what’s left from the big feast to make this hearty chili. A steaming, hot bowlful serves up 46 grams of lean protein to fuel those late-fall, early-winter workouts.
No need to let a pot simmer on the stove for hours to fix that cold-weather chili craving. This healthy dish takes just about 30 minutes, calling for a simple combination of fresh, frozen and canned ingredients. Chickpeas and shrimp are added to the mix for a hearty, protein-packed chili with subtle seafood flavor.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.