You want to enjoy a long, healthy life, and you know that eating right can help you achieve that goal. One key aspect of health: Monitoring your cholesterol. And that’s where eating right can help. The American Heart Association (AHA) emphasizes that by making lifestyle changes, you can take strides toward having healthy cholesterol levels.
What in the world is red yeast rice? When non-glutinous rice is cooked, covered with red yeast and fermented, the result is a bright red compound known as red yeast rice. It sounds unappetizing, doesn’t it? But this isn’t the type of rice you eat for dinner. In China, red yeast rice has been used for centuries as a food preservative and coloring agent – and today, it’s available in supplement form.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.