This light pasta dish is bursting with the fresh green goodness of cilantro and tender sweet peas. A nice change of pace from traditional red or heavy cream sauces, its light dressing is made from extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese, with a hint of red pepper added for kick.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.