Essential oils can do many things. One of their most important features is the ability to influence mood and emotion. At this time of year, oils with calming and relaxing properties are popular, but sometimes we can also use a boost to keep our spirits bright.
A pile of tender-crisp, steamed green beans makes the perfect side dish for just about any main course. Give yours a citrusy twist with a splash of sweet, tangy orange and lemon juices, plus a zesty kick from freshly ground black pepper and natural sea salt. Quick tip: For freshest flavor, don’t wash green beans until you’re ready to steam them. They’ll keep well in your refrigerator for up to a week.
Plastic Santas, blinking candy canes, 10-foot-tall inflatable snowglobes with whirling flakes—had enough of the artificial holiday décor madness? Try these more natural, traditional ways of decking your halls this year: Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.