Summer is my favorite season. Lots of time spent outdoors with friends and family and long, sunny days make me happy at a level I can’t seem to get to in January. If you’re like me, bare feet (or lightly sandaled feet) become the norm this time of year. I like being able to comfortably kick off my shoes at a moment’s notice and just feel the earth between my toes. And I find myself paying more attention to my feet, incorporating extra foot care into my routine.
Tagged: clar sage
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.