Let me tell you about the most intense exercise you will ever try. It’s called Bikram yoga (hot yoga). The first time I tried it, I brought a friend along so we could both have the experience together – we no longer speak. I knew the room would be hot, but nothing can really prepare you for 90 minutes of 105-degree heat with no way to escape.
Quote of the day:
“Stay committed to your decision; but stay flexible in your approach”
- Tony Robbins
A reader shared this story with me:
“I’ve never been a fan of cleansing. I’ve half-heartedly tried, because I wanted to lose that ‘last five pounds’ (like everyone out there!). But no matter what I told myself (about being able to drink as much juice or eat as many fruits and veggies as I wanted), it still felt like total self-deprivation, and I never made it through a whole day. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.