When you’re toting a small tot across the globe (or even just across state lines), one thing you’ve got to have on hand is snack food. Lots and lots of it. Because make no mistake about it: there will be a meltdown during your journey (at least one)—and there’s nothing like something yummy to nosh on to turn a cranky kid into a happy one.
Tagged: Clif Bars
When I was a child, my brother and I loved Easter time, with woven baskets filled with artificial grass and chocolate-covered marshmallows, sugary Peeps, and – of course – chocolate rabbits with long ears. In college, I volunteered to help with the annual Easter egg hunt for special needs children for two reasons: 1) I loved the joy on the children’s faces, and 2) I confess: I loved helping to “clean up” after by nibbling on malted milk balls and chocolate bunnies!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.