Dessert for breakfast? With a biscuit or cake-like crust and fresh, sweet fruit piled on top—it’s not a terrible way to start the day! I like to switch things up by making cobbler sometimes or a crumble when a quick treat is needed. My crumble recipe is so easy, I make it nightly when there’s a lot of fruit in the house to use up.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.