Coconut flakes make a great snowy topping for holiday cupcakes. They’re also good for adding tropical taste to your favorite baked goods. But did you know that if you blend them long enough, those stringy little strands transform into something creamy, smooth and spreadable? Coconut butter doesn’t have to come from a jar! Follow this recipe to make your own, then turn it into a decadent candy bark studded with cranberries and cacao.
Tagged: coconut butter
Need a snack to go? Pass on processed energy bars and make your own natural fruit and nut bars from pure, whole-food ingredients in line with the Paleo diet. Not only will you be sure you’re eating well, you’ll save on cost, too!
Who says there isn’t room in the Paleoista Lifestyle for a treat every now and then? These decadent holiday truffles are perfect for this special time of year and make a lovely parting gift to hand out to guests at the end of a Paleo feast.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.