Step aside, chocolate and vanilla. This banana-mango combo makes a sweet, dreamy shake that delights with tropical taste and fruity nutrition. Fiber superstars, bananas and mangos fill you up while packing in plenty of potassium and vitamin B6. Pre-freeze chunks and you’ll get a thick, frosty texture without having to add ice.
Tagged: coconut cream
It’s all about chia! Little seeds with lots of power, these tiny treasures can be sprinkled on just about anything for an instant fiber, protein and omega-3 boost. You already love pudding, so why not make some that’s not just creamy, cool and sweet—but packed with bonus nutrition? The secret? Besides a heaping spoonful of chia seeds, you’ll sneak in some spinach, a potassium-packed banana and irresistible coconut cream.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.