Chocolate cravings sometimes hit hard. When nothing can stop you, blend up a batch of this guilt-free, dairy-free pudding. Its creaminess comes from a “surprise” healthy ingredient: silky-smooth, whipped avocado! Mix in raw cacao and coconut for rich flavor, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla for natural sweetness.
Tagged: coconut milk
For some, digesting dairy products can be difficult. For others, dairy-free fare is part of a lifestyle choice. Whatever your reason for following a dairy-free diet, there’s no need to miss out on milk and cookies, cereal and special desserts.
Check out the selection of dairy-free milk alternatives available at Vitacost.com:
Trick…or treat? This tasty frozen dessert is a little of both! Creamy, cold and rich, it’s got all the appeal of soft-serve ice cream. But instead of dairy, coconut milk and almond butter are blended with pumpkin for a healthier chilled “cream” confection.
On Mother’s Day, every mom deserves a special dessert, including those who are gluten-free! This recipe is easy to make, so it’s a great activity to do with the kids – just make sure an adult handles the hot bowl. (Moms: Print this recipe and hand it to the hubs as a hint!)
Gluten-Free, Egg-Free Chocolate Pudding
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.