It’s been a delicious (and healthy) year! Plates were piled high with colorful salads. Meatless Mondays trickled over into Tuesdays (and Wednesdays and Thursdays…). You kicked gluten to the curb. Burned out your blender on micro-greens smoothies. Fell harder in love with chocolate than you ever thought possible, once you tasted it raw.
Tagged: coconut oil recipes
Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: The holidays are here! It also means your schedule is riddled with festive get-togethers – from office parties to the kids’ winter recitals. Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
Pureed pumpkin is perfect for making silky pies and moist muffins. But don’t limit your use of this favorite fall ingredient to dessert recipes! Like potato pancakes, these savory pumpkin cakes are served as a side dish and can be dipped into applesauce or cashew cream.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.