The weather outside is frightful – and hot beverages taste so delightful! Whether it’s snowing, raining or windy in your neck of the woods, stay warm and cozy on the inside with a few of our favorite coffees, teas and cocoa mixes:
Tagged: cold and flu relief
Q: Winter is generally considered cold and flu season. What can I do to help boost my immune system so that I stay healthy and can keep exercising?
Brandon Marsh answers:
A: Your co-workers coughing, germs your kids bring home from school and colder temperatures make for a nasty combination. On top of that, you’re training sessions are long and intense, only further beating down your immune system. I’ve trained through several cold seasons and have learned my lessons (sometimes the hard way) when it comes to staying healthy. Trust me when I say: It doesn’t pay to be a tough guy. Instead, train smart with these words of advice.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.