Cold and flu season is here. I know, I hate it too. Those of us with children know those little germ factories bring home every bug and cootie they come across at school. Before long, you feel like your house is a Petri dish of viruses and bacteria.
Tagged: cold remedies
When your body is alkaline, because you eat a net alkaline (Paleo) diet, you’re far less likely to be a good host (or hostess) to bacteria, viruses and yeasts than an acidic body fueled by grains, dairy, legumes and sugar.
In addition to following the Paleo lifestyle, there are other ways you can stay healthy while those around you are dropping like flies.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.