As the temperatures cool, those pretty amber-and-gold leaves aren’t the only things whirling in the air. All of that sneezing and coughing is sending all kinds of germs airborne as well. And if you’ve got kids in school or daycare, you know how quickly the bug du jour spreads—and how long it can take for everyone in the family to feel good again!
Tagged: cold season
Cold and flu season is here. I know, I hate it too. Those of us with children know those little germ factories bring home every bug and cootie they come across at school. Before long, you feel like your house is a Petri dish of viruses and bacteria.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.