Why is it that tummy aches always seem to happen at the worst possible times? Like when you’re out to a nice family dinner at a restaurant, on vacation, or even (ugh!) in the middle of the night? And if you’ve got a really little one—too little to explain what’s wrong—the crying can go on for hours.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The wailing may come without warning, and despite your best efforts to console him, your baby continues fussing. If your otherwise healthy newborn cries uncontrollably, you may be dealing with a fairly common condition known as colic.
It can be heartbreaking and frustrating to experience, but there are a few natural ways to gently soothe your baby’s crying.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.