Some people remember the first time that they drove a car, got a dog or stayed up all night. One of my most memorable moments: My first cup of coffee! I was in my first year of college at UCLA and invited to the local café by a senior (wow!). I doctored up that brew with cream and sugar, took a deep breath, and sipped. That heavenly taste of rich, creamy coffee captivated me. And although I don’t remember the name of the guy, I definitely remember the flavor of that brew. I’ve been a coffee queen ever since.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.